I have set myself the challenge of trying to get my paper organised and bought these bargain racks for my paper. I have organised them by colour and theme.
I have also taken photos of my patterned paper and filed them on my computer. It didn't actually take long to do and now I can look to see what I want to use on my computer and grab it quickly. There were so many papers I had forgotten I had.
Next thing I tackled was ribbon storage. I had a EZ pull ribbon storage system, but I quickly ran out of space. I bought two three armed towel rails from Howards Storage world. For ribbon that was unspooled, I punched holes in plastic embriodery thread holders to fit the size of the ribbon. This prevented the ribbon from becoming creased and stopped it slipping off. The rest of the spooled ribbon fitted easily on the racks with heaps of space for future expansion (hope my husband doesn't read this ;) It also hides behind the door to the room.
I had all my flowers stored in a folder so I put them in glass jars. I share my scrapping place with our home office, so I don't want my scrapbooking things to overtake it, but I love the look of these.
Nic xx

No comments:
Post a Comment